Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cardi B's fiance Offset lays injured in hospital bed as he posts images of car crash aftermath


Offset has shared images of himself from his hospital bed following his car crash earlier this week.


The Rapper, 26-year-old took to Instagram to share a photo collage of his damaged car, along with his injuries. In the caption, Offset thanked God as he declared he could have been 'dead from this accident.'  

In the photos, Offset laid on his bed with a cervical collar wrapped around his neck. 


The star also posted images of his damaged car, which appeared to be in a junk yard. 


Offset was involved in a car accident in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday evening.



'This is why I thank God Every day I could have been dead from this accident thank you all for you prayers all I can say is (G O D I S R E A L G E T W I T H H I M ) H E S A V E S L I V E S,' Offset captioned the photos.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar