Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MM: Victoria's Secret Activewear

Top: Victoria's Secret // Leggings: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: Nike (similar)
Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope all of you are doing well and had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was filled with lots of studying, celebrating a friend's 21st birthday and lots of ice coffee. Thankfully I only have 2 more exams left that stand between me and summer break.

Speaking of summer, I've been trying to hit the gym extra hard lately in preparation for summer 2016. Now, I am a firm believer that you should always be going hard in the gym all year around, but there's no harm in wanting to go the extra mile now that's getting closer to bikini season. I've said it time and time again that new workout clothes always motivates me to head to the gym. Usually my gym attire consists of Norts and a school t-shirt, but lately I've been really into wearing actual workout tops. I mean, sweat wicking tops is wayyy more comfortable to wear when you're working out, who knew?! 

One of my favorite places to pick up some new workout gear lately is Victoria's Secret. They've really been stepping up their workout line and I'm pretty impressed! I picked up this half zip running shirt a couple weeks ago and I'm already wanting to go back and pick up a couple more! I just love how fun and colorful their activewear line is, like how cute is this sports bra??

Where's your favorite place to pick up cute activewear pieces? I'd love to know! Also, tonight I have my finance exam, and fingers cross I do well so I don't have to re-take it and go through this misery again! Ahhh, probs should be going back to review now!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll be back Wednesday for a new post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar