Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRE FALL 2011 : VERA WANG

Okay, so far I am liking Vera Wangs collection for Pre Fall 2011, the best. Mind you, I love any collection with knee socks in it. Even if my thighs are little too fond of pasta to get away with that. Oh well, I can dream......

Looks like the cape is set for a come back next season. As is black. The color that most designers seemed to ban for last season. Gothic glamour is go! Which I relieved about. Thank god. I mostly own black - so a return to black is always welcome in my wardrobe. It seems the pleated school skirt is back for a season as well. Something very 'Im playing hockey' about it.
A line skirts. People like me with thunderous thighs best friend. It flares out and give the impression of a lighter leg. (thank god) AND if you team that with a loose winter boot, then your legs look well thin. result!
And once more leather returns to next season. But it's no longer about the shorts (although I would make no judgements of someone recycling last seasons shorts - it's a recession people!) and is all about the skinny leather jean. Which is difficult to rock if your above a size 6. Which I am. Fuck sake. And I love a bit of good leather I do......


SO WHAT'S ON TREND?

Fantasy fur
leather
block shapes
A line skirt
Patent leather
Pleated anything
long gloves

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar