Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tamar Braxton Makes Fans Laugh With This Post-Thanksgiving Day Message



Tamar Braxton hopped on her social media account and wanted to share a funny message with her followers. But it’s not too far fetched to say that a lot of people might find themselves in her words. Just check out her message below, and you’ll see.
‘I’ve been avoiding the scale for a few months cause I know I haven’t been doing right. Well, I finally got on, and This morning the scale really did talk back to me🤷🏽‍♀️… I promise I stepped on it and it said, “now bitch, you know you big,”😩😔’ Tamar captioned her post.
Someone laughed and said: ‘Lmfaooooo !! Ain’t no way I’m hopping on a scale until after the holidays.’
I’ve been avoiding the scale for a few months cause i know O haven’t been doing right. Well, I finally got on and This morning the scale really did talk back to me🤷🏽‍♀️... I promise I stepped on it and it said “now bitch you know you big”😩😔
202 people are talking about this
A fan told Tamar not to worry that much and just be happy: ‘Stop being so hard on yourself! We all gain weight when we are happy! Let yourself be happy ❤
On the other hand, Tamar is definitely living her best life these days, and she could not be happier.
She has been spending a lot of time with her family, and she’s in awe due to the fact that David Adeefso is getting along great with her son Logan Herbert aka Beans.

They just celebrated David’s 50th anniversary and Thanksgiving together for the first time, and Tamar made sure to post all kinds of videos and pics on her social media account just to keep her fans updated.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar