Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WORKFACE : Going for a natural finish!

 So today I am up bright and early - long story!!! But work is good right now!!! Anyway, I am going for a really super natural look today. I mean I am leaving all colors, lipsticks and glosses at home and to be honest - the only thing I have really used a lot of is foundation and highlighter.

I will mention that I have yet to add a bit of liner under my eyes and a bit of brow shaping - but I have a car ride to go yet as I am heading to Cork and I think I might do my eyes on the way instead of doing them now!!!!
 FACE - Foundation 1.0 Matchmaster from MAC spread across skin using a 187 brush.  I have highlighter on my cheekbones and just on the inside of my eyes which you can see in the picture above using 'Soft and Gentle' from MAC and a 224 brush. I then pressed a little bronzer under my cheekbones using a 150 brush and 'Matte Bronze' from MAC. 

- Sorry about all the MAC products! I did use other products - just not on my skin! All my brushes are generally MAC apart from a few Avon, No. 7 and Make-up Forever brushes.
 EYES - I used Benefits 'Leggy' across the lid so the metallic would open up my eye, then I blended a bit of Benefit's 'Dandy Brandy' into the crease and edges to give definition. I used a 217 MAC brush for this. I then blended a bit of the highlighter onto the brow bone and lid.
LIPS - Vaseline Rose lip balm

As I said - brows need to be done! I think they are too dark here and need more shape. I used Benefit's Dandy Brandy through them here but I think they need my usual pencil, MAC 'Fling' - oh and I used the 263 brush from MAC to pop the color on

 - You can see my Pandora Charm bracelet here as well - I have really fallen in love with it!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar