Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK: Jeremy Scott AW16

 Lets face it, you don't seriously review a Jeremy Scott show. It exists as a reminder to have fun with fashion.
Looking through the images for AW16, I couldn't stop smiling. Then frowning because I couldn't quite figure out if I call those boots wellies or cowboy boots or cowboy wellies. This makes me think that the designer went to Texas and came back with a selection of bad taste icons such as the cowboy boots, the big hair, the cowboy shirt, wide belts and whatever those stars on the face were about. It seems to be a thing as Spring has the cowboy boots listed as 'the' shoe of the season and also, the mullet has made a strong come back on the red carpet and also, the runways.
I'm not really sure what it all means. Either way, its fun, its bright and its a change from the Yeezys of this world who are channeling refugees on stage. 
This also reminded me of 1980's barbie dolls too. I had so many of these items of clothing for Barbies back in the early 90s.  Not to mention how many of the dolls had large hair too!


 OH MY GOD REN AND STIMPY DRESSES.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar