Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OMG Mojito!...

OH MY GOLLY 
NAIL COLORS
MOJITO 10 mL
Php 18.00 / US$ 0.44

Hi! I'm happy to show you a nail polish from one of my favorite local brands. OMG nail colors are made by Klik and I just want to visit their factory and buy everything I can get my hands on. lol.
(^^,)



OMG Mojito is sort of green blue or deep mint, I think. Please excuse me, I'm really bad at describing shades. Hihi. Now, I really think Mojito is very appropriate for the summer season. It gives your nails just the right amount of pop to make people take a second look.
(^_~) 
I applied two coats but that's just habit. You can get full coverage with just one. Mojito looks lighter in this picture but it's really deeper in real life. My camera's just acting up... God, it's so pretty I can't stop wiggling my fingers. lol.
(^_^)
One last shot under our huge window. I took this right before it rained so the sun wasn't that bright. Again, waaaaa~ I really want all of the colors made by this brand! lol. Anyway, I hope all of you had a good day. I need to go to sleep now but I'll visit some blogs first. Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)

P.S.
I want to buy a better camera so I've banned myself from buying any nail polish.... for now... eeek..
(>_<)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar