Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A lonely tea cup & new crochet project











































Not long ago, while arriving home from work, I found a small parcel on my dining table. You have to understand that when a parcel arrives in our family, we are all full of anticipation. Who is it from and what's inside? This time more so, because the parcel was small, it did not include the sender's name and we were not expecting anything.

Somehow, despite my curiosity, I always tend to leave a parcel unopened until I find a quiet moment. This time even I could not wait a minute longer :-) After getting through several layers of tissue paper, a blue porcelain cup and saucer appeared, covered in tiny flowers. A little card was attached by Gerry from the blog Merel-viool, saying that the cup felt lonely in her dresser and was looking for a new place to stay, among other blue floral brothers and sisters. She thought my cupboard would be perfect. Dear Gerry, thank you once again! I think your sweet cup is feeling quite at home already. I noticed her standing rather close to a pair of handsome bowls yesterday. I think they must have formed a liaison ;-)!

In this post some photo's of my new crochet project. Now temperatures are dropping, I thought the time was right to start on a scarf!  I use several shades of blue, black and grey of the acrylic mix 'super soft' by Zeeman, wool/acrylic mix Partner 3.5 by Phildar and the wool/acrylic mix Strass light by Phildar. I decided on a ripple pattern, which is easy and fun to make. I still have a looooong way to go, but I will keep you posted on my progress :-)

What are you working on at the moment?

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,

Madelief x














































Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar