Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anna May Wong - These Foolish Things

I'd like to mention that I, in my heart, is a perfectionist. But I'm working hard not being one, since that would result in me never being able to finish things. (That's why I seldom re-read the posts I write. Sorry for propably uncountable typos.)

I hereby present to you my own music video to These Foolish Things, Bryan Ferry's version. I have probably said it seventyeleven times already, but this song is probably my favourite ever. And you know how I hate to rank things. Bryan Ferry's version is at least without a doubt the best version of the song.

Since Anna May Wong was the inspiration to Eric Maschwitz when he wrote it, I have combined clips of mentioned actress to the tunes of this wonderful song. As I said, I could as well have been working for months with finding the exact right clip to the exact right time in the song, but I won't to it. I see it as a part of my training to get things accomplished without constantly underappreciate myself.
But I did add text to the video, so nobody can escape the lyrics!

It's not perfect, but I like it very much. I hope you do, too.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar