Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Book Completed

Hi there it's almost Easter and I don't have any bunnies to show off I wanted to finally show my little fabric book I finally completed this morning. I went down to the studio to sweep and do laundry in my laundry room and decided to heck with the vacuum i'm going to work on my book. After all I'm on vacation

I'll just show you page after page and I will probably add a few more things later like more lace and buttons but you can see my style I have gone for, scraps of material and lace.

                                                       
 This first page is a vintage ladies hankie rhinestone buckle a pink bow and millinery flowers
 I bought these buttons on a spool already threaded , added a crown pin and ecru antique lace
 Odds and ends of lace and crochet for a pocket to put my card of buttons in
 Scraps of my all time favorite material and some vintage red buttons
 This is a little girls tutu I cut up added some white bows and a rhinestone dress buckle
 A little embroidered doily with rick rack buttons and a paper doll peeking out
 This is my favorite page
 Vintage buttons and a original little chick for baby clothes, it was in it's original package
 More of my toile fabric with an machine embroidered patch and another sweet rhinestone button

        Oh I see a thread or two I need to cut off, well anyway it's completed so I can drag out the vacuums now and get to work

Below is my sweet blue bird and I added a crown for her also                                                

Thanks for looking at my 12 x 12 inch fabric book 


Linky parties I joined in 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar