I did some small updates to our guest room this week that I'm sharing with you today! I found a few new items but this room is mostly made up of items we've used before. It turned out so pretty, I had to show you. :)
I don't think I've ever shared this room in our new house! Maybe one photo? So I'm excited to share it with you today.
You can take a tour of our old guest room here, and you'll see that a lot of the pieces are the same:
My decor style has never been full out farmhouse, but our old house I definitely had touches of it, especially in this room!
I haven't leaned farmhouse in our new home, but there's something about this room that feels so cozy and sweet with it! I adore that metal bed so I went from there with the little updates I made this week.
I'll share all the details shortly, but here's your first look at our guest room in this house:
Read the full post


0 Yorumlar