I know, I know, I spoil "The Square Ones" but they are my boys and I
"lurve" them....
and Christmas is coming. . . what is a mumzilla to do ?
I went to Target or as we like to call it "La TarJay" in your very
best French accent please !
It is the very best store in the world you can find just about anything
and I found these barely stuffed doggie toys.
The Raccoon and Bunny are sitting rather squishy on my lap top so you
can see they are really big.
The paws and tails squeak and these sounds drive The Boys crazy.
The problem with Scottie are the Jaws and the need to prove they are
indeed Great Hunters...
delusions of grander abound !
I give these two toys about 15 seconds !
They are so cute I think maybe I should keep them safe for awhile. I
don't think The Boys would mind do you ?
wahahahahahahahahahah woo hoo, ( tear running down cheek ! )
clueless. . . parsnip
music. . . Christmas Is Coming, Miss Piggy and Gonzo

0 Yorumlar