Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is reading a book during the day naughty


This is the super green tweed jacket I picked up on Saturday
in Todmorden for £7.  It's a definite favourite for me, 
I'm even wearing it around the house 


Sunday I teamed it with grape coloured opaque tights,
teal Fly London boots and a vintage skirt I've had for some time.


The wandering welder had a day off on Sunday so we headed over to Hebden Bridge
to stalk the charity shops and have a look in the new premises of 
Hebden's antique centre. It had to relocate after the floods last year. 
The books came from the Overgate Hospice shop.  

I love old books and want to set up a reading area in my home.  
I never read during the day, don't know why it feels a bit self indulgent.  
Working class thing probably. 
 I figure if I have a little area with a cosy chair, lamp and table to hold books 
and a cuppa that I might just escape there on miserable wet days.


As you can see I'm addicted to this jacket and wore it again 
on Monday to take Auntie Gladys shopping.


This time I've put it with my skirt made from a curtain found in the charity shop.
Added bottle green opaque tights and bottle green patent leather loafers from 
Clarks sale last year and of course my trusty charity shop basket


They'll be peeling this jacket off me at this rate

Thanks for popping by
Lynn x








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar